CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

ME AS A FLOWER GIRL

On Saturday it was my birthday and I was a flower girl. A hair dresser did my hair with little flowers and jewels. I got photos taken at the bride's mum's and dad's house. There was another girl who was a flower girl too. Her name is Michaela and she is ten. I had to walk up the aisle. I was the first girl to walk up. After the wedding we had more photos and I sarted to cry because I didn't eat or drink enough. After the photos we went in Nana's car to drop Mum and Dad at the reception. Then we went to Nana's house. Our grandad had a birthday cake for me. It was a sponge cake with seven candles.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin,
    WOW That must of been fun!
    I have never been a Flower Girl before
    but I have been to a wedding and saw the bride before every one else.


    What was the bride called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlin,

    You were very beautiful and your Dad and I were very proud of you. It was lovely watching you walk so confidently into the church and stand at the front so proudly.

    It was such a big day for you, as it was your birthday as well. It was a shame that you couldn't spend the day with your family but Nana and Granddad looked after you and spoilt you.

    Lots of Love,
    Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete