This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Lara's Mum, Lara and 2S,well done to Lara's Mum. Think I'll have a try now too...
ReplyDeleteHi Lara's Mum!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! Great to see you jumping in and joining the conversation! Lara is already one of our regular bloggers. Great to see that she's passed on her love of blogging to you. Can't wait to see what her Nana posts!
And to Mattie's Dad...can't wait to see your post either!
Thankyou to both of you for support. I'm excited about the year ahead.
Welcome to the Gems' Learning Neighbourhood!
Mrs M
this is such a wonderful place to share information! Keep blogging Gems! Writing is a key to success ♥
ReplyDeletehi laras mum i am going to teach my mum to
ReplyDeleteI am quite behind on this one but am trying hard. When I get it I am sure it will be fun. Thanks for introducing both me and Ollie to this world.
ReplyDelete