CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

HI! HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!

Hi! I have had a wonderful year with Mrs m!! I am SO sad that i have to leave the 2MGEMS classroom ): !!! But I'm not to sad because it dose not mean that i can't still be part of it!!! I will definitely still try to have as much to do with it as i can!!! I hope that Mrs m has a nice time teaching prep and we can have something like blogger's cafe and come and visit the prep's and Mrs m!!!! !! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!







1 comment:

  1. HEY ALEXANDRA,MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TO!! GREAT POST!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU NEXT YEAR!!
    FROM LIZ ALEXANDRAS SIS

    ReplyDelete