CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WHAT I DID ON THE EASTER HOLIDAYS

On the Easter Holidays I went to my Grandmas in maryborough. I went for 3 Days. I was at Grandmas for Easter.The first day I went on a long jetty at Hervey Bay.Next we went to the Park near a beach .Then we went to the beach. In the afternoon we went to a pond at Queens park and we went to catch Guppies(little fish). What you have to do to catch them is put a little piece of bread in and wait until Guppies come. What you need for guppying is a fish net,bread and a BIG bucket.We went Guppyng every day in the afternoon.The next day was Easter .When I woke up I went to the kitchen and Mummy,Daddy,Grandma and my little brother Josh were already awake because I had a sleep in.Later we went to the beach in Toogoom and I dug a Deep hole and Daddy went fishing. I did a little bit too but not with Daddy because he was out in deep water.Mummy helped me with digging the hole. At the end I made all the sand that got digged up into a sand chair!Next we had lunch and got Mac Donald's we went through the drive thru. We ate it in the car.In they afternoon we went guppying.The next day we went to a park. We saw there was a new play ground.Next we went to a lake and we fed the ducks, mostly I fed a cute swan.Then we went guppying.On anzac day we went home.And on Tuesday I went to Uncle Ross' house and we went to a park. Next we went to a lake then we went to another park.When we walked back to his house we went and got some macadamia nuts from a tree(a white nut in a nut shell).Then we had lunch. I had sausages and tomato sauce and bread also cheese it was yummy.Next we drove to the air port because I was going to see a best friend called Jalen come off a plane because he was going on another plane to mackay.He was at mackey at 10 o'clock at night.I had an AWESOME easter holidays!Have you had a good holiday?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Matthew,

    I went to Pt. Lincoln and for easter I went to Little Douglas. Uncle Darren, me, daddy and my cousin Kadyn caught 2 crayfish, 1 was little and 1 was big. I went fishing too and went to Long Nose beach. I made a sand slide and a spa in the sand with all the other boys, there was 15 kids there and I went on a rubber ring behind a boat, it was awesome. I went on a plane from Pt. Lincoln to Adelaide then on another one to Brisbane then another one to Mackay and then I had a big 2 hour drive in the car to get home. It was so cool to see you at the airport and have the thickshake it was yummy, lucky I decided to have it. Cant wait to see you again.

    From Jalen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sounds like you had a great Easter Matthew.

    Gerard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gerard I did have a great easter.What was yours like?

    ReplyDelete