This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Alexandra, I loved reading all your posts today! Your blogging site is very pretty and exciting!! We had a nice quiet weekend as you were not feeling well.
ReplyDeleteHi Alexandra,
ReplyDeleteDo you like blogging? I like reading your work and seeing what you think about things. You accidently called Madeleine a witch that was funny ha ha! I agree with your comment but what is Liz ?
Make sure you tell me about all the new things you are learning at school and perhaps secrets too!
Love mum
Hi mummy,
ReplyDeleteI like quiet weekends. Do you?