This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Niamh,
ReplyDeleteThat sounds great I call mine Grandma and Grandad.
I can't wait till I hear all about what you do with them.
Hi Niamh,
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to have your Noni and Papa visit you from Ireland.
Have they been to Australia before?
You must be so excited to have them here for a whole month.
What are some of the fun things you plan on doing while your grandparents are here?
Mrs M
Hi Juliet,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great comment! I am very proud of you. You are following our commenting outline perfectly!
Mrs M
hi my best freind!you do sound Irish!!
ReplyDelete