CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The black and white kittens

When we went to my Nana's house my Aunty had two new black and white kittens they are very cute. I picked them up .and I mad one go to sleep. My mum would not let me bring them home because we already have a black and white cat called Holly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam,

    Those kittens sure do sound cute.
    I have a cat, Oscar, at home. Every time I pass the pet store and see the kittens, I want to bring another one home but Mr M, like your Mum, always says 'No'.

    How old are your Aunty's kittens? They must be very little if you were able to put one to sleep.

    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete