This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
THE WONDERFUL MONSTER PROJECT!!!!!!
Have you ever heard of the Monster Project before? Well,a man made it up. Every single year in any class in the whole wide world that wants to do it can!! Every year classes from around the world do the descriptions for the monsters body parts and accessories!!! For example this year a class from somewhere in the world made up the description for the legs this is what it said three legs,blue,green,gold,three feet long,1.6 feet wide,squishy,scaley,stripes,and glittery. I had the legs and ink pen. For some of the descriptions like my legs did you notice that it said blue,green,gold? Well you are probably thinking do you do one leg green one leg blue and one leg gold!! Well,that's when you get to make a decision on if you want one leg to be green one to be blue and the other one to be gold or you can have it that you do one stripe on the leg green one stripe on the leg blue and one stripe on the leg gold and keep on repeating that Patten until you have done all the legs!! I chose to do the legs one stripe blue,one stripe on the leg green and one stripe on the leg gold!! I LOVE THE MONSTER PROJECT AND I HOPE MY TEACHER NEXT YEAR WILL LET ME DO IT TOO!!!!! Did you participate in it this year!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Alexandra,I like your post alot!!! Great job alexandra!!!
ReplyDelete