CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

WHAT I DID YESTERDAY!!!

Yesterday I went to see my Nana. When I went to my Nana I saw my cousins there. My cousins names are Faith and Paige. Faith is five years old and Paige is four years old. I had to stay with Nana all day! And Faith and Paige and me went to the movies.We went to see "THE LION KING''at the movies I had a packet of ''Skittles'' and the girls had Popcorn and Faith and I sang a bit of the chorus of the song in the movie which was this:I just can't wait to be a king! Because his Dad was a king and if his Dad dies he will turn into a king and his Dad died Because his Dad's brother killed his Dad and his Dad's brother that was there baby's uncoil went and said to there baby boy to go somewhere else and never return,then there baby boy went to this Jungle tipe of thing and then he met these two boys and they were silly little two they weren't just any little friends they were a very very silly pair! THE LION KING!!!You sould go to the And we went out for lunch and I had a kebab and faith and Paige had ''hungry jacks'' and they got little scooby-doo toys and there Mum which is my Anty got three little scooby-doo's for all of us Faith,Paige and me. I went in my Nana's pool at her house and she has a spa too! But I am not aloud in the spa and I just went in the pool. I HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment