CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

CAITLYN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

Today I went to my sisters friend birthday party! Her name is Caitlyn. I fond a friend I could play with at Caitlyn's party her name was Lilly-bell and she had a sister at caitlyn's party and Lilly-bell's sisters name was Savanna Savanna is in year three and she is nine years old and Lilly-bell is in prep and she is five years old. Caitlyn is four years old Caitlyn had a trampoline at the party and Caitlyn also had a jumping castle at the party too. At caitlyn's party there was a mean boy who in the jumping castle was pushing people down the slide and he was hurting a-lot of people. I got my face painted with Lilly-bell and Savanna me and Lilly-bell got a butterfly but Savanna got a special thing on the right side of her face. The lady who painted our faces made balloons for the kids that were there and Lilly-bell,Savanna and I got a blue poodle. We jumped on the trampoline a few times and we went on the jumping castle a few times too.

No comments:

Post a Comment