This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.
Friday, July 8, 2011
NANA'S AND GRANDAD'S HOUSE!!!
Yesterday I went to my Nana's and Grandad's house for the night. Yesterday my Nana and I went to my Nana's friend's house for lunch. My Nana's friend's name was Vianney and she has a daughter. But I can't remember Vianney's daughter's name. At Vianney's house all the adults were teacher's, one of the teacher's used to be a model. I'v forgotten her name too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Caitlin that must of been fun!But were you the only one that came over to your nanns house or did your whole family come???!
ReplyDelete