CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

YESTERDAY I GOT READY TO GO TO CAIRNS ON FRIDAY.

Yesterday I got ready to go to Cairns on Friday. First my Mum and Dad got me and my little sister Emma are cloths ready. Then my Dad got my mums bathers. Then he got my bathers. Then he got my Little sisters bathers. Then he got his bathers. Then Dad told us to get three movies and the three movies I Pict was Ben Ten and Kung fu panda and How to train your DRAGON. My little sister Pict Barby movies. Then we got 2 toys I got about six I forgot. Then my Dad told us to get two books I Pict Ben Ten and I forgot the other wun and then we where dun.

No comments:

Post a Comment