CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

MY HOLIDAYS WITH MY NANA AND GRANDAD

Today and tomorrow I'm staying with my Nana and Grandad!!! Today my Nana and I went shopping and also we made some cakes and some cupcakes!!! and we had to take my Nanas and Grandads car to get fixed because when my Nana opens the door only the drivers door could open. We had to go to the shops again because we had to get the icing for the cupcakes!!! Tomorrow my Nana and I are going out for lunch to see one of my Nanas friend from work! We went on a bus to get the icing for the cupcakes and cake. We are skyping my cousin who's name is Faith and who lives in Sydney!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment