CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

GOING TO PERTH



On the school Holidays I and my family are going to Perth and on the way we are going on a plan. It well take 5 hours and 45 minuets I hope it has TV in it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zach,

    My mum went to Perth 13 years ago!And she loved going there.My mum went to perth in a boeing 747 and that had a TV in it so you might have a TV in your plane.Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zach,
    Perth sounds like a beatifull place.
    I hav'ent been there of corse!!

    Were there nice shops where you got something?

    ReplyDelete