CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Today my sister and I went to a birthday party. Her name was Kayla she is 4. There was a jumping castle and a tranpoline. I went on the jumping castle a few times. And the tranpoline a few times too. They were both really good things I want to go on it again. There was lollies and faiybread. There was two cakes ice-crem cake and normal cake. I got my face painted but Emily didn't. Even know I wasn't invited to Kayla's party I still got a party bag. IT WAS A GREAT TIME.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caitlin,
    That is a good post.
    I love lollies and cake too.


    Where did you have the Partie?

    ReplyDelete