CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

TODAY I MIGHT GET TO DO MY POST ABOUT QR CODES!

Today I mightget to do my post about QR codes. I've already done the Video about QR codes that I was so proud of!! Also it wasent just a boring Video it was very intertaining and funny and I think the post will be Fantastic too!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to know what QR codes are Juliet? Can you please explain them to me some time. I am not very good at computers.
    Love Granny

    ReplyDelete