CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Friday, March 11, 2011

ME GOING TO KATIE'S FRIEND MADALINE'S NEW HOUSE

Today I am going to Katie's Friend Madaline's new house.
I am also going to swimming Lesson's too.
I will have Birthday Cake beacuse it is Madaline's Birthday.
I will have BBQ i think for dinner.




Have you ever been to someone's new house before?

4 comments:

  1. We enjoyed your blog. We go to birthday parties, too. Did the birthday girl get presents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juliet.Was madlialine your frind or did you alriady meet you before?
    is she 7 or 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Cassidy's Class,
    Thankyou for looking at my Blog. :)
    I love Birthday Parties too!
    Yes she did get lot's of presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jordyn,
    Yes I have seen Madaline before.
    She tured Nine


    Have you been too a Birthday Partie
    when someone has turned Nine?

    ReplyDelete