This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
ATHLETICS CARNIVAL
In three more days it is SJV's sports carnival. My team is blue, last time I came second in the race but I still tried really really hard. In the high jump I made it up to my waist. After that it rained for a bit and we had to go under shelter. Then when it stopped we came out and played some tunnel ball and up and over. Then next we did groups and we had to race with hula hoops and bean bags on our head! After that my mum helped to do a game, it was a game where you had to hold a ball and race to the other side and put it in a net on a pole. Then we did my favourite thing, the races. I came second and then we had a lunch break and all the colour groups sat down and had lunch. We watched year 4' s do their races and year 2's do their high jump. I cant wait til Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi everybody,
ReplyDeletewhen I shod Mrs M my biggest eva post, she helped me realize that I put to many thens in it. Next time I to remember to use words like next, after, after that, later on, last, first, finally,
I'm proud that I set out my sentences in order and they were more interesting.