This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Lara,
ReplyDeleteHow lovely that you spent some time with you Mum and Nana this morning. I like chocolate milkshakes but I am partial to pink lemonade too. My children, now all grown-up, always had a pink lemonade when they went out.
It's wonderful to see you blogging on the weekend. That's what's great about blogging. You can blog anytime and from anywhere. I'm most proud of your efforts to teach your Mum and Nana about blogging too.
It's very cool to have parents and family join us on our blogging journey.
Look what you've started. Just awesome!
Mrs M
hi Lara.YUM!Charli loves pink lemonade too!love ciara
ReplyDeleteHi Lara this is Jordyn.
ReplyDelete