CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

SWIM AT HOME AND PLAY AT PARK

Today I went for a swim because today was a hot day.I liked lying on the blow up croc.This afternoon I went to the park with my friends kai,zayne,joel we had lots of fun.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Matthew,

    What a perfect way to spend a hot day. You're lucky you are able to cool off in your pool. I was inside in my air-conditioning all day.
    Here we are with one official day left of summer, yet our day's are still very hot.
    I think you'll still be able to enjoy swimming in your pool for quite a few weeks to come.

    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a very relaxing swim with you, floating around on the blow up board, that is until you tried to tip me off! Also had a great afternoon at the park with our friends. Great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Matthew I have a pool at my house your pool looks cool are you still coming to my house

    ReplyDelete