CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Monday, February 21, 2011

The new hall

There is a new hall right outside our classroom.I was FREKED out when the ferteliser was put outside!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ciara,
    Fertiliser sure is stinky! I don't like it when your dad puts it in our garden either!
    I hope the smell is gone from the school garden now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ciara,

    We've certainly had to be very tolerant of all the noise and smells coming form the building site, haven't we? I didn't like the smell of the fertilizer either, especially on such a hot day!
    Hopefully all the construction and gardens will be finished in the next two weeks.
    Won't it look great when it's all finished. I think we'll be able to use the garden area as an outdoor learning space.
    What do you think?

    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciara's mum said...

    Hi Ciara,
    That was really great of Mrs Strahan to take you on a tour around the new hall. It will be exciting to have a tour inside when it is finally ready. Is the new tuckshop really nice? Perhaps we will organise lunch one day soon from the new tuckshop.

    ReplyDelete