This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
MY SWIMMING LESONS
Today I am going to swimming lessons at the plantation I am getting ready to go. I can swim like a fish I can go to the bottom of the pool after that my mum will go to her friend house for a bbq.My sister and I will be at a party at our friend house it is a fairy party she is inviting all her school friends. I go swimming every saturday but next saturday I will be my uncles house for his birthday we will be staying at a hotel for that night because their house has got no more room for us.The next day we are going to the beach with him and our cousins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment