
One Saterday I watched Harry potter and the philosopher 's stone.The funny bit was a bit where Dumbledor had an umbrella then he sooted something out it hited a boys bottom then he got a tail.I don't like malfoy cas he is mean to Harry also I don't like philosopher cas he killed Harrys mum and dad .My favourite character is cas Harry is the main character.My favouite bit was when Harry killed phosopher also the bit when house got the most ponits and they wun. Dumbledor is the one howe gave Harry to his grand perrrents,cas Harrys Mum and Dad died cas philosopher killed them.Also there is a bit where there is a sorting hat,that is a little bit of a funny bit cas the hat can talk.It was a good movie.
Hi matthew. i have nevare sene harr potter. is it GOOD!
ReplyDeleteHi its matthew who left a comment.Harry potter is good.
ReplyDelete