CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Going to Hayley's house

After school I am going to Hayleys house. it is nearly time to go to her house. we are going to play net ball and then we are going in the pool. I like net ball and I like swimming I'm good at swimming and net ball.

5 comments:

  1. hi lara what did at haleys house

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thomas we filled the ball pit with teddys beenbags and pillows

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lara that sounds great fun.guess what I had hayley ovrer at my place did you have a good time

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ameilia I did have good time

    ReplyDelete