CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Cooking

Today after school I made a star cake with my mum and sister called Emily it was chocolate cake with blue Icing it was yum!!! I love school.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin, we had fun cooking with you, it was especially fun watching you and Emily licking the bowl. Emily had chocolate all over her face by the time you finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake was yummy.

    Love your little sister
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had ice-cream with my cake caitlin. It was the best.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi daddy That's really really
    funny dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caitlin,

    Your cake sound Scrumdiddlyumptious!
    My children liked to lick the bowl when they were making cakes. In fact, I liked to lick the bowl too, when I was little.

    How did you make the cake 'star' shaped?

    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs M

    My mums brother bought a cupcake mix box for a christmas present. It also came with a star cake mould. He gave me a apron and chef hat too.

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete