CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Monday, February 21, 2011

ABOUT ME

Hi my name is Alexandra. I would like to talk to you about myself . I am seven years old. I have brown with blond hair. I really like animals. I have a dog and a fish. I really want a cat but my dad will not let me. So i hope you have learnt something.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alexandra
    i reely like your pets i have a fish called Freddy and a cat called Sabastoin. Do you like your pet's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom ,I have always wanted a cat.And yes i love my pets!!!!!

    ReplyDelete