On the holidays I went to Neurum Creek. I saw lots of people there too. I loved the big rock in my camp.It was the best place in the hole wide wold.At Neurum Creek there is the best creek in the country. When you get to the top of the mountains it is the best view. I brought my cannoe when I went to Neurum Creek. I had the best time of my life. It was the best place that I had ever Bean too. It is the best place in Australia. I have never bean to a better place in my life. It is the best place in the wold!!!! The end.
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment