Hi my name is Rose.And this is my sister Molly. And it is my first day at school.I have to get my stuff for school.I wonder if I will get a friend? Said Rose. You should get a friend Rose's mum replied.Then it was school time. Rose looked at the Giant School and Said WOW! Then Rose was at school. One sunny Thursday Rose was not at SCHOOL.AAA CHOOO Rose sneezed. Roses mum rushed in what's wrong roses mum said.I HAVE A COLD Rose Replied. Rose sat in bed all day !! She was so sad that she can't see her sister
Molly. Everybody missed Rose. Her teacher waited for Rose. Infarct Roses teacher waited in till 2:30PM. The kids prints came. infarct Rose fell asleep and dreamed about horses and cowboy's.
the end
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment