This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Playing In The Mud Algae & Water
Yesterday Tom, Bailey, Jack, Paddy & I went into the boggy bog of Hemmant. Tom fell over into the mud. Then I fell in the mud on purpose. There was a branch above the algae, and I climbed on it and fell off, and got very wet. Then we had a really big mud & algae fight. I slipped over in the mud then I fell over in the algae. Jack threw a really big mud ball at me. Then I went to get my bike and splashed Jack with the mud.Then Paddy camouflauged himself with mud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment