This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Learning About Narratives
This term we are learning about narratives. I haven't finished my narrative yet because I have to complete my second page that I'm working on. My story is about a family that is going on holidays to Fiji. Also so It's about on Saturday when they go fishing then they lose their dog Dozo. Iv'e done two in a half pages. My story is going to be four pages long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Ebony I love your post.I love it because I love dogs,do you love dogs?but it is sad when dozo gets lost :(.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Comment Malachy & I do love dogs & it is sad when Dozo gets lost.
ReplyDeleteHi Ebony I love it when they go to fiji.
ReplyDelete