CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Club Penguin

Once in Antarctic some time ago some day there lived some penguins that had a very extent time. When it is Crimes they all go to the Dojo where a special little crimes stuff. For all of the Niger's first I beta enplane the Dojo is a place where red purple brown black then Niger. when you are Niger you can go into the secret hide out. If you are a Member if you area a Niger and a Member you can go to the secret hid out and in the scret hid out is a fire Dojo that only the Member can go in it. It is a place where you can go into a four battel. I like going into the fire Dojo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Luke like your post about clubpenguin but I think you put too much somes in it.The belts go in this order white,purple,blue,red,brown,black,
    ninger.I am a ninger too and I am a member.What is the favorite thing about clubpenguin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi luke i go on club penguin i love your post

    ReplyDelete