Tomorrow night I'm going to have my soccer game I might be playing my friend he's on the Hurricanes. Or I might be playing my across the road neighbour Justin or my next door neighbour Mathew. Or I might be playing none of my friends. I might be playing the crocodiles or the devils. I am on the lions. On Sunday I am playing three fifteen minute games. I might be playing some of my friends from bayside. I might be playing my friend called max. Or I might be playing my friend called James. I have two soccer jersey's a socceroo jersey & a game jersey. We've played five games & we've won three of them. Last week we won it was 5-0. I hope we are going to win all four of those games on the weekend. I really hope we are going to play my friends. I want to play my friends because I have never played my friends.
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment