CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog is a special place for us, the 2M Gems, to write freely and independently. We will try our best to use our knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and text types as we write.
Hopefully you'll see a huge improvement in our writing over the year.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

HARMONY DAY


Last Sunday was Harmony day . it is always fun on Harmony day. Harmony day is always on the 21st 0f march.The masage of Harmony day is everyone belongs no madder what they look like and sound like.Harmony day is also to focus on peace and kindness.

2 comments:

  1. Hi tom I love your harmany day post I also like your post because you put a photo with it. You put a lot of efet in to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom I love your post about Harmony day I never thort there was such thing as Harmony day. Hmm what is Harmony day all about? peace?

    ReplyDelete